While Dano was here Makenzie wanted to take her to the zoo. Ok, so I thought it would be fun to go to the zoo and told Makenzie when Dano came we would go. The week before Dano arrived, the girls and I went to the zoo to get out. As we parked I told Makenzie that we were at the zoo. Makenzie looked at me and said, "But where's Dano?" It was pretty funny. So, when we went to the zoo with Dano Makenzie was very excited!
Makenzie loved going to the zoo. It's one of our favorite things to do. And she especially loved that Dano was with us. We packed a lunch and had a great time looking at all of the animals. The weather was so nice (got pretty warm by the end) and the zoo wasn't really crowded. It was a fun trip to the zoo and we look forward to many more this spring.

No comments:
Post a Comment