After we toured the Slugger museum we decided to hit up a local burger place, Bunz, for lunch. We had several friends recommend it, but we had actually not eaten there before. The burgers and shakes were delicious!
Wow! Dad really likes his shake :)
My delicious burger! Mmmm!!
Following lunch at Bunz, we headed to Waterfront Park and to walk across the Big Four Pedestrian Bridge. The Indiana side ramp isn't complete yet, so you walk across and back. Round trip it's just under 1.5 miles.
We loved these swings down on the waterfront!
The bridge we walked across.
So glad we got to do this before we left!
Isn't Louisville just beautiful?!
Checking out the view from the bridge.
After walking across the bridge and back we headed to the playground and splash pad.
The girls had a blast!
I wish we had come down here more.
It was such a great day in Louisville. I just tried to soak it all in. I'm definitely going to miss this place!
.jpg)
.jpg)

I agree I think Louisville is beautiful. Sad I never visited. Funny thing is I think Utah is so green and lush after living in Phoenix haha :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I think Utah looks dead and brown!
DeleteLinds your hair is so long, very pretty! That sounds like a fun day with the museum and lunch and all the park/ waterfront fun. I'm sure mom and dad had a blast with you guys!
ReplyDelete