Monday, July 15, 2013

first ballet performance

March 7

The last night of Makenzie's ballet class was parent's night. The parents were all invited to watch the kids show off what they learned throughout the class. Makenzie was SO excited (so was I). Mitch wasn't able to come, so I juggled Alex, the camera, and video camera. Makenzie did great and was so cute! She was so focused on doing what she was suppose to, but also waved a couple of times to Alex and I!

All lined up ready to start.









Taking a bow!
They performed a small part of a ballet.
They danced as if they were dolls and showed us a lot of twirls!
It was so fun to watch :)



Makenzie with her teacher.
He was so great with the girls.



After the performance we met Mitch at Chick-fil-A
(upon Makenzie's request).
We had dinner and ice cream to celebrate her awesome dancing!




Makenzie absolutely loved ballet! I can't wait to sign her up again!

No comments:

Post a Comment