Time truly does go by so fast! I can't believe Makenzie is 4 already. She is growing up to be quite the smart, sassy and fun little girl. And did I mention her princess obsession? She knows every single princess, their prince and basically everything about them. So naturally, her birthday was princess central!
While she was sleeping I hung up some balloons and streamers. She loved waking up to all of the decorations! I was really bad at taking pictures and didn't get any of the decorations.
The birthday girl!
We decided to get her a bike. She was so excited and loves her princess bicycle! She also got a princess helmet, princess shirt, and princess book. Funny story about the helmet. The one I originally bought her, for 3-5 year olds, was too small, so I had to exchange it for a bigger one. Poor girl still has a large head :)
The birthday announcement I sent to family.
Makenzie LOVED posing for the picture!
On her birthday we invited some close friends over for dinner and cake. Makenzie requested 'pink fish' (salmon) for her birthday dinner. So we had salmon, chicken, salad, rolls and berries (another request from Makenzie) for dinner. Following dinner we had a chocolate princess cake with pink frosting. She was very specific on what she wanted!
The princess cake!
Can't leave Alex out!
She enjoyed dinner too, especially the berries :)
She needed a quick bath after!
Presents time!
They really didn't need to bring her presents, but Makenzie sure loved it!!
Thank you Kris and Corissa, Brian and Marissa, and Gabe, Katie and Savanna for helping us make Makenzie's birthday special. She sure loved having you all over for her princess party!
After her princess party we got on skype with Grandma and Grandpa Mendenhall and she was able to open more presents. The following day her birthday package from Grandma and Grandpa Wotring came. We got on skype with Grandma so she could watch Makenzie open the presents.
A princess dress made by Grandma.
And the blue Belle dress!
Grandma made this one too.
Makenzie had been wanting this and was SO excited!
I unfortunately, didn't get a familiy picture or a picture of all of her gifts. But, Makenzie was most definitely spoiled! And she loved it!
.jpg)

Happy birthday Makenzie (again) Love you!!!
ReplyDelete