We started our day of love off by having joy school at our house. Makenzie and I had fun planning a little Valentine's party for the group. We made bags, handed out Valentines, decorated cookies and had a photo shoot. It was a fun way to start the day!
The group!
Mitch and I got the girls a few treats.
Princess chocolates!!
Poor Alex wasn't feeling so well.
We went to lunch together as a family before Mitch headed to the hospital.
Makenzie making Valentine's for her cousins!
After ballet Makenzie and I made heart-shaped pizzas. They were so yummy (thanks to Trader Joe's pizza dough)!
While Mitch was at the hospital, Makenzie and I made him a special Valentine!
It was kind of a bummer that Mitch wasn't able to do much with us, but we made do. Plus, this is how residency will be, so I guess we better get use to it. It was still a great day and I got to spend time with those I love most, my family!

That looks like a super fun valentines day! #awesomemommy!!
ReplyDelete