I've decided that I don't want to do a big friend birthday party every year for Makenzie, but since it was her last birthday in Kentucky we decided to do another one. She really wanted a princess party, but I really wanted her to do something else (that's why on her birthday it was princess theme). I would love to throw a big princess party, but a lot of her friends are boys and she had already been to princess parties. So, Makenzie decided on Doc McStuffins.
The invitations!
The decor!
Balloons and streamers.
The 'Doc is In' sign hung on our front door.
Cupcakes!
Makenzie requested pink frosting.
Goodie bags!
They included lollipops and stickers.
Just like you get when you go to the doctor!
The birthday girl all ready for the party to start!
She needed her hair in braids like Doc and a sparkly purple headband with a pink flower.
Each child was asked to bring their favorite toy to the party.
To start off, we gave the toys a check up!
Each toy was given a patient wristband and each child was given a Book of BooBoos.
Then it was check up time!
Following check ups, we played Doc McStuffins Bingo with marshmallow Lambie tails.
Next up was Stick a Band-aid on Chilly.
Most of the kids were blindfolded and spun around before putting on the band-aid.
Next it was time for lunch!
The kids had sandwiches, carrots, apple slices and Pringles (the low in fat ones).
We watch an episode of Doc McStuffins as we ate lunch.
After lunch it was time for presents!
Then it was time for cupcakes!
I think she had a great time at her party!
She talked about it for days (if not longer)!
Alex was the recipient of Makenzie's stickers from her goodie bag! She actually slept through most of the party.
I would say the party was a success! Everything turned out great and Makenzie had a fun time with her friends!

I would say that party was awesome!!! Very fun and creative.
ReplyDelete