Monday, July 1, 2013

churchill downs

May 11

Before graduation we decided to take everyone to Churchill Downs to watch some horse races. They hadn't been before, so we thought it would be fun for them to do something unique to Louisville.

Alex, Dad, Mom, Papa, Kenz and Mitch











Trying to get the perfect picture.



He's a betting man now :)





Grandma Wotring bought the girls their very own horses!



Makenzie's pick!
Every race she picked #4.
It's her favorite number!



What was I thinking?
I don't think Alex likes it.







Mitch's parents and grandma
Bret, Carolyn and Denise



A family picture! 


It was a fun day at the Downs. It was a little chilly, but we had a good time. After the horse races we had a reservation at the Old Spaghetti Factory for lunch. It is located across the street from the Convention Center where graduation was being held, so it was perfect. After lunch we were able to just walk over to graduation.




I am so proud of him!

1 comment:

  1. The girls outfits are very cute, love the color. That would be so fun to go to the races! Did dad win anything?

    ReplyDelete