Wednesday, March 30, 2011

S'more Pops!

So last week I decided to try a treat I had seen either on a blog or in a magazine. I had written it down in a notebook and came across it, so I decided it was time to try it. They were so easy to make and very yummy!

First, you need to put the marshmallows onto lollipop sticks.



Next, you need to melt some chocolate. I used a bag of milk chocolate chips and melted a couple of tablespoons of shortening into it. Then dip the marshmallows into the chocolate. (Sorry pictures are a little blurry)



After the marshmallows are dipped in the chocolate, roll them in crushed up graham crackers.





Once rolled in graham crackers, set them aside for the chocolate to harden. I put them in the fridge for a few minutes to help the chocolate set.



If you love s'mores, you'll love these! I made them again yesterday, but dipped them in peanut butter chocolate. They were also very good. I took them to work to share and they said they thought they tasted like a butterfinger. I've also thought about rolling them in crushed nuts or dipping them in white chocolate and rolling them in sprinkles. There are so many options! Marshmallow pops are really easy to make and a great treat!

Makenzie approved!

2 comments:

  1. I cant stand the texture of Marshmellows - but I think for Lydia's birthday party I will have these as a little treat - These are super cute! I am sure Tyler would LOVE them! He loves Marshmellows! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I had one of those... they were FAB!

    ReplyDelete