Tuesday, April 17, 2012

a visit with a bunny

April 5

Makenzie was really excited to meet the Easter Bunny. A couple of days before Easter I took her to the mall for a visit. Due to some indecisive people, we had to wait for a few minutes. Makenzie kept running up to the fence to waive at to the bunny. When she was finally allowed to go up to him, she was super excited.


Makenzie and the Easter Bunny.



Since I had to stand outside of the visiting area to take pictures with my own camera I just left Alex in the stroller. I don't think she minded not meeting the Easter Bunny. Makenzie was able to pick out a mask as a little Easter gift. She chose a pink bunny one.


Isn't she a cute bunny?



Later that day she was wearing her mask at home and she started bouncing around like a bunny. She was pretty funny to watch. She then told me that she was a hungry, hungry bunny. I asked her what the hungry, hungry bunny wanted to eat. She told me she needed some carrots. So we gave our Makenzie bunny some carrots and she became a very happy, happy bunny!

1 comment:

  1. She is SO HAPPY to be with the bunny, how cute. I love her!

    ReplyDelete